English in Oxford
Learn business English in Oxford.
Do you want to improve your English but also need a holiday? Good news - you can do both!
We can design a programme to suit your needs.
- Choose from our business or general English lessons here.
- Select the number of lessons you require.
Sightseeing, Culture, Accommodation, Transport
Choose just English lessons or select from many other options:
- A personal guided tour of Oxford by your teacher, a graduate of the University. Learn and practise English while you discover this wonderful city.
- Have an English lesson on a punt (see image below)! Or practise with your teacher while walking along the famous River Thames.
- Visit Oxford University colleges, the Bodleian library or the Ashmolean Museum.
- Tour London or the Cotswolds with your English teacher. Practise, practise, practise - that's what will improve your English!
- Cultural experiences including festivals, music, lectures, theatre and cinema. Oxford is a real centre for culture in the region and your programme can enrich your understanding of British culture and the English language.
- Accommodation to suit your budget.
- Transit from / to an airport.
Our English in Oxford programme is very flexible. Get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
Contact us and we can start designing a personal programme just for you!
Or email [email protected] with your contact details and enquiry.